3/19/10

Last Day at Nuxeo - Here comes StoriesOut!

Hi all,

Today is my last day at Nuxeo. I'm leaving this great company to create my own: "StoriesOut".

StoriesOut proposes communication services to innovating IT companies, both startups and more established ones:
  • PR and press management
  • Communication Strategies for Communities (customers, internal communication, online social communities)
  • Communication Coaching
I'm delighted to announce StoriesOut's two first customers: Nuxeo and Kwaga !

From Monday 22nd, you'll be able to reach me at:
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Anne on the creation of StoriesOut and your first two clients! Has been great working with you - I saw first hand how impactful your strategic communication and organizational skills are. Both Nuxeo and Kwaga will no doubt benefit greatly from having StoriesOut as an active part of their team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bret: thanks a lot! I've learned a lot with you guys and look forward to carrying on our joint effort on Nuxeo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Irina : Many thanks for these kind words. No doubt we'll be in contact soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new endeavor. It was nice working with you on Nuxeo. I was impressed at your ability to juggle multiple projects, time zones, languages and deadlines. You were a huge help in moving activities forward and helping everything run smoothly. Good luck with StoriesOut. Hope our paths cross again.

    ReplyDelete