1/31/10

I want my iPad

Unlike most the comments I've red since THE keynote, I want my iPad!

But I remain puzzled by the quantity of moaning and bitching comments that overflowed the internet, while "mass media" such as TVs and radios were so embarrassingly enthusiastic.

Being the mother of an adorable, though noisy teenager tribe, the online world reaction really sounded to my ears as the reaction of a spoiled child.

My favorite comment remaining: it's just a big iPhone that doesn't allow you to phone.

Duh!

Anyway, I can't wait to get one! Maybe just one thing to fix before I buy it though: how to print ?


lol!

7 comments:

  1. ca craint le Ipad,
    Vive Archos ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I read ?
    How do you just DARE compare us (I'm yelling in the name of all the "adorable though noisy teen ager tribe) with the hotline world that speaks ill of The Ipad *Religious-songs-going-like-"ooooooooooooooooooooooh"* ?!
    We have Nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with theese Godless non-believers...
    I hope that SteveJobbsAppleIGod will know how to forgive them.
    Pray for their souls

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Archos", c'est un constructeur de matos comme Apple mais en mieux. Demandes à Lolo, il t'expliquera mieux que moi.
    Concernant l'Ipad : Plateforme de téléchargement centralisée, absence de ports standards, impossibilité de partager des contenus, impossibilité de changer la batterie sans renvoyer l'appareil au constructeur, impossibilité de lancer plusieurs applications en même temps... et en plus çà supporte pas le flash ! Qu'est-ce tu veux foutre de cette merde ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qu'est-ce tu veux foutre de cette merde ?
    --> Frimer :-)

    ReplyDelete