9/22/09

Done - AFG wins Procrastination 1 to 0 (actually 42 to 0)

Right - Here we go.

It's been ages since I 've been thinking of my own blog.

But you know, it always ends to the inextricable questions:
- personal stuff vs. business matters
- written in English or Klingon
- whining or moaning
- sincere or bogus
....

well, usual false self excuses.

So now, here we go.

Why did I - finally - make it ?

Because I have few challenges in my life that are worth writing about:

A - living with a serial entrepreneur currently launching an online service that stands as NEXT MAJOR shift in email management - both for business and individuals

B - living with geeks: I'm surrounded by them and I don't surrender - I believe I love it - Anyway, I might as well give you precious hints on "how-to-live-with-them" and even on "how-to-become-one-yourself"

C - working with geeks - see above. Tricky part: on the average, they are 15-year younger than me.

D - being a marketing and communication expert in a highly technical and innovating company. Which has basically turned me into a mobile computer-to-human translator, able to explain any wonderful technical masterpieces into solid-down-to-the-earth answers to critical business needs. I love it too. And I've been doing it for quite a while now :-)

E - last but not least, being the mother of a wide tribe of fabulous teenagers.

F - and finding time to play music, see concerts, watch movies, read books... yeah ok, just the regular super-woman stuff.

I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I'll enjoy writing.

2 comments: